Sunday, December 30, 2007

No Subject

Women are strange creatures. My friends especially. My ex and I have been broken up now for almost three years, and still they find it necessary to alert me about his every action. Some of these girls, the only time I hear from them is when they have spotted him out and about. Example: Today I received a text message just letting me know that he was waiting for a table at Chili's with his dad. I responded to let her know that I really didn't care, but thanks for the thought. She seemed offended. Is there an unspoken law that I'm not aware of? Are we all supposed to secretly stalk our friends exes? Does not doing this make you a bad friend... or maybe just a peace keeper? Whatever happened to ignorance being bliss? This is why I'm glad my recent ex doesn't live here. At least I won't have it thrown in my face every time he is out with another woman.

No comments: