Michelle:
It kills me to write this... this means it's really over. The past four months have been interesting, but there are a few things I want you to know...
You are my inspiration. I know you aren't the guy for me, but my experience with you really woke me up. You don't know me very well because I never let you...I regret that. Believe it or not, My dream at one point was to be a photo journalist. You remind me of who I used to be. There was a time when all I wanted to do was travel the world and photograph it. I had no fear ( I know me...fearless...it's funny right?). I never thought money was important. I was a free spirit. At some point I lost her. I am now on a mission to find her. You have helped a great deal. I have decided to not take anything bad from our relationship...I would rather remember all of the great times. I hope you will do the same. Michelle Wong, you have definatley set the bar high for the next man that I love. When I think of you I will think of our first kiss in that horrible ghetto club on Bourbon St. I will think of how hard you laughed when I showed up on your door step with groceries. I will think about lying between your legs while we watched TV. I will think about your arms around me at the concert. I will think of you and your camera. I will think about watching you play the piano. I will think about you snoring. I will think about you. One day you will find ONE woman to love. She will definatley be a force, and she will probably hit you like a ton of bricks. You will find her though... I have a feeling that 28 is going to be a good year for you. Concentrate on your self and your dreams. I will see your pictures in the news paper someday! I don't know what I'm going to do, but I know it's going to be something good. Oh, I'm not staying in Mississippi. I don't belong here...but you know that. Have a Happy Birthday. Maybe someday our paths will cross again. If you ever need anything. You know how to find me.
Muah!
- Ashley Gail
ps. I will drop your shell in the mail soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment